A Reflection - Chlo & Co Media
Chlo & Co Media has been running since April 2021 and what a whirlwind it's been.
We've worked with clients we could only have dreamed of working with, kept strong relationships with previous incredible clients and expanded to a team of 5.
I'm writing this feature to mark the first, of many I hope, where we will use this space to showcase our latest and previous work. We have spent the past 18 or so months deep in the trenches of, running a business, growing a business and expanding a business.
We've forgotten to stop and reflect on some huge achievements and I have not given the team around me enough credit for what we do on a day-to-day basis.
This year alone, we have:
1) Increased prices to be *nearly* in alignment with the market
2) Worked with Pro:Direct and Nike for their Woman's Hour content
3) Taken on over 11 social strategies
4) Produced 5 content shoots
5) Broken 1 camera and lost all the content on the memory card
6) Assisted launching 2 new companies
7) Connected multiple brands creating strong partnerships
8) Successfully ran 2 brand events/activations and currently planning 3 of our biggest to date
9) Developed and handled multiple brand campaigns
I'm going to stop there because as you can see, we have a lot we could be sharing... and we haven't been. That's not even mentioning anything about 2021 either. I'm really proud of everything we have managed to do so far as such a small business, including the mistakes we've made, and I'm ready for us to go bigger. Im ready to expand the team further, I'm ready for us to do better and I'm excited to see what we can do this time next year.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Molly, Elise, Abi and Tilly for all their work so far at Chlo & Co Media. Plus Dan hall and the other photographers/videographers I've worked with and of course, all of the brands we have had the absolute honour to work with.
18 months on and I'm buzzing for the future.
Chlo x x
Founder of Chlo & Co